Hope you are doing well! And thanks for your patience on this. We have shipped the solution that will allow you to migrate all the Fabric apps to Firebase.
- Firebase limits the number of apps per project to around 20 depending on your billing tier (up to 99 in blaze plan).
- After you migrating apps within a project, you cannot move it to a different Firebase project.
- Deleting the app from Firebase project still counts towards allocated quota.
Here are some helpful links for finding out more about the migration and Firebase:
- how to set up (organize) your projects in Firebase
- the Fabric migration flow for migrating your apps to Firebase
- our docs for our Fabric/Firebase Sample App (Android + iOS)
- FAQ for Migration
- docs for Firebase App Distribution (newest iteration of Beta by Fabric)
- reference for using Google Analytics Events in Firebase (Android + iOS)