Awesome question, glad you reached out about this!
This feature is not built out in Fabric but it is available in Firebase, the new home for crashlytics. Once you migrate your app over to firebase, follow the steps below:
- Open your project from Firebase Console
- Click on settings icon from the top left corner (besides Project Overview)
- Click on Project Settings
- Click on Data privacy tab
- Click on Analytics Settings under Google Analytics data sharing
- Under Reporting, you will be able to change the reporting TIme zone and the Currency.
Hope you find this helpful, let me know if you have any further questions :)